Photos of products are a representation of the item you will receive and may or may not be the actual item you will receive. Please use the photos as an indicator of the general quality of the item you will receive and review the product page for any additional details regarding the condition of the item.Any products with a year date will be received as various dates unless otherwise specified.
All Prices are subject to change due to market changes.
We reserve the right to refuse an order if the quoted price of an item is incorrect due to typographical, technical, or system error.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any order.
Once an Order is placed through Perpetualassets.com, you have entered into a legally binding agreement. Once your order is confirmed with a confirmation number, You cannot cancel the confirmed order.
If you do not submit payment in full within 1 business day for Bank Wire payments or postmark your Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders within 1 business day, we may at our discretion, offset your order and implement the conditions of our Market Loss Policy. For Bank Wire orders, wiring instructions will be sent within 1 hour during regular business hours Monday through Friday, and by Monday morning if the order is placed over the weekend.Perpetual Assets issues a 5% credit card authorization hold with all transactions. If payment is not received in a timely manner we reserve the right to capture and keep said 5%.
All Cashier’s Checks, Bank Money Orders and Personal Checks are held a minimum of 7 business days. Due to recent changes in privacy laws, banks cannot provide verification of funds which has led to longer personal check processing times. The problem lies in the fact that while it is "available" in our account, it hasn't fully cleared your account. If there are insufficient funds in one's account, we will not find out until the 5th business day and that is why we have to wait until the 6th business day to process orders paid for by personal check. While the funds were available in our account on the 2nd or 3rd business day after depositing, they would be deducted from our account on that 5th business day and that is why all checks are held a minimum of 6 business days. If this is unacceptable to you please take advantage of electronic or bank wire payment options. Most banks offer bank wire processing through any branch location. See your local bank for further details on wiring procedures.
Bullion items are not returnable
Lost packages will receive a refund no sooner than 30 days after the shipment date or be re-shipped at our discretion. If there is an issue with your order such as missing or damaged items, we need to be contacted within 5 business days of the receipt of your package. Please retain your packing slip as it contains necessary information for verification purposes.
Packages returned to us that remain unclaimed for 60 days from the date of purchase will be refunded 95% of the subtotal of the order.
- A majority of orders are shipped via USPS. FedEx, UPS and Brinks are also used on occasion at our discretion. If you would like to use a specific shipping service, please contact Customer Service at 702-763-4653 for a custom shipping quote.
- All orders are shipped fully insured.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined to save on shipping or for any other purpose.
- All packages require a signature to be received.
- All packages shipped via USPS will be shipped First Class, Priority or Express Mail.
- You will be notified by email when your package(s) ships.
- All packages are shipped securely in inconspicuous packaging and give no indication of contents. Boxes may or may not be addressed from “Perpetual Assets”.
- Some oversized packages may be shipped Federal Express or UPS.
- We offer flat rate shipping based upon each order’s subtotal.
Shipping rates are as follows:
Order Total $500-$2,000 Shipping rate $9.99
Order Total over $2,000 Shipping rate $19.99